Friday 21 January 2011

Crystal Arts And Health Blog

Topics that will be covered are Crystal Healing, Herbalism, Yoga, Music, Poetry, The Arts and activities of Crystal Arts And Health http://www.crystalartsandhealth.org.uk/

For those with a Kindle this blog can be located at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002FQJHC4

New Online training courses in Crystal Healing and Herbalism are available at http://crystalartsandhealth.coggno.com/shop

 My book Crystal Healing & The Chakra System covers the Chakra system, Crystal identification and uses, making crystal essences and meditation with crystals. Is available as an ebook from http://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=239922 or as a paperback.

My book, Herbal Primer, newly released, covers herbal action classification, herbal identification, herbal preparation and recipes, including herbal teas, incense and potpourri. Is available as an ebook from http://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=796359 or soon as a paperback.

I am an Herbalist and Crystal Healing Practitioner and have a line of products Crystal Essence TM that combine, aromatherapy, herbal products and crystal essences for "Holistic Wellbeing for Auric and Physical Body"

See http://www.crystalartsandhealth.org.uk/ for the new Autumn/Winter Catalogue and for the new products in the e-shop. We have started making shaving soaps, solid shampoo soaps, and baby products, colognes, perfumes and make-ups. There are also lots of new fun shapes for soaps, perfect for gift bags and wedding and event favours.

Crystal Healing


New squidoo lens about crystal healing and the chakra system http://www.squidoo.com/crystalartsandhealth
Using Crystals and Yoga Meditation to Detox Stress http://chakrayoga.suite101.com/article.cfm/using-crystals-and-yoga-meditation-to-heal-and-detox-stress





Pagan Symbols & Meanings: http://www.brighthub.com/society/religion-spirituality/articles/95295.aspx

What is Druidism: http://www.brighthub.com/society/religion-spirituality/articles/103181.aspx

Lunar Crystals

The moon represents emotion and powerful instincts, patterns, ancestral and karmic inheritances. For all moon signs it is recommended to meditate with a bloodstone at the full moon to uncover hidden unfulfilled desires that are controlling your life.

It is possible to reprogram patterns of behavior and facilitate healthy sources of nurturing.

Actinolite - Straightforwardness, promotes self-esteem and inner balance. Physical uses - stimulates liver and kidneys.

Herbalism






















"These are the things I know: You always throw spilled salt over your left shoulder, plant rosemary at your gate, keep lavender for luck and fall in love whenever possible." ~Alice Hoffman, Practical Magic

Chickweed Herb (Stellaria media)

Anti-rheumatic, vulnerary, emollient. Dosage: Pour a cup of boiling water onto 2 tsp dried herbs, infuse 5 minutes. Drink x 3 a day. Chickweed may be made into an ointment, or used as a poultice. A strong infusion can be made and put into bath water. If being used for children for eczema internally, ¼ dose for children under 6, 1/2 dose for children 6-12.

Yoga


The two forces of mind and prana maintain the rhythm of life and consciousness. Everything in the universe is evolving. Matter in its ultimate form is energy. The goal of yoga is to turn the body into solid energy. – Hatha Yoga Pradipika

Namaste means "the divinity within me salutes the divinity within you."

Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)

Contraditons and cautions:
  • Back injury
  • Carpal tunnel syndrome
  • Headache
  • Pregnancy
Preparatory Poses

Setu Bandha Sarvangasana
Urdhva Mukha Svanasana
  1. Lie prone on the floor. Stretch your legs back, tops of the feet on the floor. Spread your hands on the floor under your shoulders. Hug the elbows back into your body.
  2. Press the tops of the feet and thighs and the pubis firmly into the floor.
  3. On an inhalation, begin to straighten the arms to lift the chest off the floor, going only to the height at which you can maintain a connection through your pubis to your legs. Press the tailbone toward the pubis and lift the pubis toward the navel. Narrow the hip points. Firm but don't harden the buttocks.
  4. Firm the shoulder blades against the back, puffing the side ribs forward. Lift through the top of the sternum but avoid pushing the front ribs forward, which only hardens the lower back. Distribute the backbend evenly throughout the entire spine.
  5. Hold the pose anywhere from 15 to 30 seconds, breathing easily. Release back to the floor with an exhalation.
Poetry

Horizon’s Place And Time Meet by Cara E. Moore Chapbook
Poem from this collection http://www.gaias-garden.co.uk/library/ACheerfulCanvas.html


Dedication

Robert Louis Stevenson

By Simran Khurana, About.com Guide

My first gift and my last, to you
I dedicate this fascicle of songs -
The only wealth I have:
Just as they are, to you.

I speak the truth in soberness, and say
I had rather bring a light to your clear eyes,
Had rather hear you praise
This bosomful of songs

Than that the whole, hard world with one consent,
In one continuous chorus of applause
Poured forth for me and mine
The homage of ripe praise.

I write the finis here against my love,
This is my love's last epitaph and tomb.
Here the road forks, and I
Go my way, far from yours.

Music

Cara E. Moore
http://www.reverbnation.com/controller/audio_player/detachable_player/artist_487603?autoPlay=true


Vocal Training
http://www.mostentertaining.com/tutors/cara/


Enrique Iglesias
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mQJaXwGPlg&ob=av2el

Escape

You can run, you can hide, but you can't escape my love
You can run, you can hide, but you can't escape my love

Here's how it goes
You and me, up and down
But MAYBE this time we'll get it right
Worth a fight
'Cause love is something you cant SHARE
When it breaks (When it breaks)
All it takes is some tryin'

If you feel like leaving
I'm not gonna BEG YOU TO stay
'Cause soon you'll be finding
You can run, you can hide
But you can't escape my love
You can run, you can hide
But you can't escape my love

So, if you go
You should know (you should know)
It's hard to just forget the past
So fast
It was good (it was good)
It was bad but it was real
And that's all you have
In the end our love matters (Oh no no no yeah)

If you feel like leaving
I'm not gonna BEG YOU TO (I won't BEG YOU TO stay)
Cuz soon you'll be finding
You can run, you can hide
But you can't escape my love
You can run, you can hide
But you can't escape my love

(You can run, you can run)
(You can hide, you can hide)
But you can't escape my love (my love)

You can run (you can run)
You can hide (you can hide)
But you can't escape my love

Here's how it goes
All it takes is some tryin' (Baby you can run)

If you feel like leavin'
I'm not gonna beg you to stay (I won't beg you to stay)
Cuz soon you'll be finding (you'll be finding)
You can run, you can hide
But you can't escape my love (Can't escape my love)

 If you feel like leavin'
I'm not gonna beg you to stay (You can't escape my love)
Cuz soon you'll be finding
You can run, you can hide,
But you can't escape my love

You can run
You can run
You can run (Baby you can run, baby you can hide)
You can run (But you can't escape my love)
You can run (Baby you can run, baby you can hide)
You can run (But you can't escape my love)
You can run (Baby you can run, baby you can hide)
You can run (But you can't escape my love)
You can run
You can run

You can run, you can hide
But you can't escape my love
You can run, you can hide
But you can't escape my love







No comments:

Post a Comment