Sunday 31 October 2010

Crystal Arts And Health Blog

Topics that will be covered are Crystal Healing, Herbalism, Yoga, Music, Poetry, The Arts and activities of Crystal Arts And Health http://www.crystalartsandhealth.org.uk/

For those with a Kindle this blog can be located at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002FQJHC4

New Online training courses in Crystal Healing and Herbalism are available at http://crystalartsandhealth.coggno.com/shop

My book Crystal Healing & The Chakra System covers the Chakra system, Crystal identification and uses, making crystal essences and meditation with crystals. Is available as an ebook from http://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=239922 or as a paperback.

My book, Herbal Primer, newly released, covers herbal action classification, herbal identification, herbal preparation and recipes, including herbal teas, incense and potpourri. Is available as an ebook from http://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=796359 or soon as a paperback.

I am an Herbalist and Crystal Healing Practitioner and have a line of products Crystal Essence TM that combine, aromatherapy, herbal products and crystal essences for "Holistic Wellbeing for Auric and Physical Body"

See http://www.crystalartsandhealth.org.uk/ for the new Autumn/Winter Catalogue and for the new products in the e-shop. We have started making shaving soaps, solid shampoo soaps, and baby products, colognes, perfumes and make-ups. There are also lots of new fun shapes for soaps, perfect for gift bags and wedding and event favours.

Crystal Healing


New squidoo lens about crystal healing and the chakra system http://www.squidoo.com/crystalartsandhealth
Using Crystals and Yoga Meditation to Detox Stress http://chakrayoga.suite101.com/article.cfm/using-crystals-and-yoga-meditation-to-heal-and-detox-stress

Yule: Celtic Festival of Rebirth and Light http://www.brighthub.com/society/religion-spirituality/articles/79323.aspx



Lunar Crystals

The moon represents emotion and powerful instincts, patterns, ancestral and karmic inheritances. For all moon signs it is recommended to meditate with a bloodstone at the full moon to uncover hidden unfulfilled desires that are controlling your life.

It is possible to reprogram patterns of behavior and facilitate healthy sources of nurturing.

The Zodiac Ascendant is the mask of our personality.

Taurus Ascendant – Practical, methodical, dislikes change. Boji stones – balance yin and yang energies. Promote earth vibrations that promote confidence, remove blockages and highlight self-defeating behavior.

Herbalism




http://www.suite101.com/content/herbal-remedies-for-the-digestion-system-a294272 









Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus)

Soothes stomach upsets, sore throats, and urinary infections. A mouthwash can be made for ulcers and throat inflammations. Used for conditions of the eye.

"These are the things I know: You always throw spilled salt over your left shoulder, plant rosemary at your gate, keep lavender for luck and fall in love whenever possible." ~Alice Hoffman, Practical Magic

Yoga


The two forces of mind and prana maintain the rhythm of life and consciousness. Everything in the universe is evolving. Matter in its ultimate form is energy. The goal of yoga is to turn the body into solid energy. – Hatha Yoga Pradipika

Shavasana (Corpe Pose) 
  • Useful for developing body awareness and pratyahara.
  • Useful in management of high blood pressure, peptic ulcer, anziety, hysteria, cancer, psychosomatic diseases and neuroses.
  • Useful for the practice dharana amd dhyana. Revitalizes entire system.
  1. Lie flat on back.
  2. Separate the feet slightly, place the hands by the sides of the body, about one foot away with the palms facing upwards.
  3. Legs, back and head should be in alignment. Relax the whole body and keep the eyes and mouth closed. Breathe naturally through the nose.
  4. Concentrate on natural breath and feel the body become looser and lighter with each exhalation. Keep the awareness on the breath and the physical body.
Poetry


It Was Not Death, For I Stood Up

It was not death, for I stood up,
And all the dead lie down.
It was not night, for all the bells
Put out their tongues for noon.

It was not frost, for on my flesh
I felt siroccos crawl,
Nor fire, for just my marble feet
Could keep a chancel cool.

And yet it tasted like them all,
The figures I have seen
Set orderly for burial
Reminded me of mine,

As if my life were shaven
And fitted to a frame
And could not breathe without a key,
And 'twas like midnight, some,

When everything that ticked has stopped
And space stares all around,
Or grisly frosts, first autumn morns,
Repeal the beating ground;

But most like chaos, stopless, cool,
Without a chance, or spar,
Or even a report of land
To justify despair.

by Emily Dickinson


Horizon’s Place And Time Meet by Cara E. Moore Chapbook
Poem from this collection http://www.gaias-garden.co.uk/library/ACheerfulCanvas.html

Amazon link


Music

Vocal training
http://www.mostentertaining.com/tutors/cara/



Mary Blige


No More Drama
Written by James Harris III / Terry Lewis / Barry Devorzan / Perry Botkin Jr

So tired, tired of all this drama
You go your way and I'll go my way
(No more, no more)
I need to be free
I'm so tired, tired, tired from all this drama
Broken heart again
Another lesson learned
Better know your friends
Or else you will get burned
Gotta count on me
'Cos I can guarantee
That I'll be fine

(No more pain) No more pain
(No more pain) No more pain
(No drama) No more drama in my life
(No more in my life)

No one's gonna make me hurt again
Why'd I play the fool
Go through ups and downs
Knowing all the time
You wouldn't be around

But maybe I like the stress
'Cos I was young and restless
But that was long ago
I don't wanna cry no more

(No more pain) No more pain, no more pain
(No more games) No more games
Messin' with my mind
(No drama) No more drama in my life
(No more in my life)

No one's gonna make me hurt again, no more
(No more tears)
No more tears, I'm tired of crying every night
(No more fears)
No more fears, I really don't wanna fight
(No drama) No more drama in my life
I don't ever wanna hurt again

Wanna speak my mind, wanna speak my mind
Oh, It feels so good
When you let go of all the drama in your life
Now you're free from all the pain
Free from all the games
Free from all the pain
Free from all the stress
To find your happiness

I don't know
Only God knows where the story ends for me
But I know where the story begins
It's up to us to choose
Whether we win or lose
And I choose to win

(No more pain)
No more pain, no more pain, tired of hurting
(No more games)
Tired of your playin' games with my mind
(No drama) No more drama in my life
(No more in my life)

No more, no more, no more
No more, no more, no more
(No more tears)
No more tears, no more crying every night

(No more fears)
No more waking me up in the morning with your disturbing phone calls
(No drama) Leave me alone, go ahead
(No more in my life)

(No more pain) No more, I'm tired
(No more game)
No more games, I'm tired, I'm so tired
(No drama) No more, no more

(No more in my life)
No more, no more, no more, no more, no more
(No more drama)
I'm tired of all the drama
(No more drama)

Go 'head, go 'head
(No more drama)
Your demons gettin' out of my face
Goin' out my life
(No more drama)

I'm about to lose my mind
Lord help me, help me sing
No more drama
Oh help me sing
I need a piece of mind
A piece of mind, piece of mind
Well, I need
I need to know that you agree

Oh no, oh no
No more, no more, no more drama
No more drama in my, in my life
So tired, I'm so tired
So tired, tired of all this drama
Go ahead with all your drama





No comments:

Post a Comment