Saturday 13 November 2010

Crystal Arts And Health Blog

Topics that will be covered are Crystal Healing, Herbalism, Yoga, Music, Poetry, The Arts and activities of Crystal Arts And Health http://www.crystalartsandhealth.org.uk/

For those with a Kindle this blog can be located at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002FQJHC4

New Online training courses in Crystal Healing and Herbalism are available at http://crystalartsandhealth.coggno.com/shop

My book Crystal Healing & The Chakra System covers the Chakra system, Crystal identification and uses, making crystal essences and meditation with crystals. Is available as an ebook from http://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=239922 or as a paperback.

My book, Herbal Primer, newly released, covers herbal action classification, herbal identification, herbal preparation and recipes, including herbal teas, incense and potpourri. Is available as an ebook from http://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=796359 or soon as a paperback.

I am an Herbalist and Crystal Healing Practitioner and have a line of products Crystal Essence TM that combine, aromatherapy, herbal products and crystal essences for "Holistic Wellbeing for Auric and Physical Body"

See http://www.crystalartsandhealth.org.uk/ for the new Autumn/Winter Catalogue and for the new products in the e-shop. We have started making shaving soaps, solid shampoo soaps, and baby products, colognes, perfumes and make-ups. There are also lots of new fun shapes for soaps, perfect for gift bags and wedding and event favours.

Crystal Healing
http://www.suite101.com/content/recycled-glass-art-a297478

New squidoo lens about crystal healing and the chakra system http://www.squidoo.com/crystalartsandhealth
Using Crystals and Yoga Meditation to Detox Stress http://chakrayoga.suite101.com/article.cfm/using-crystals-and-yoga-meditation-to-heal-and-detox-stress





Lunar Crystals

The moon represents emotion and powerful instincts, patterns, ancestral and karmic inheritances. For all moon signs it is recommended to meditate with a bloodstone at the full moon to uncover hidden unfulfilled desires that are controlling your life.

It is possible to reprogram patterns of behavior and facilitate healthy sources of nurturing.

The Zodiac Ascendant is the mask of our personality.

Cancer Ascendant

Ambitious, tough front that hides inner vulnerable side. Nurturing, home-orientated. Sensitive, compassionate.

Moonstone allows showing of inner emotions in safety, provides comfort. Used on solar plexus to let go of the past.

Herbalism
















Blue Cohosh (Caulophyllum thalictroides) Uterine tonic, emmenagogue, anti-spasmodic, anti-rheumatic. Used in pregnancy when threat of miscarriage, eases false labour pains, Use just before birth, ensures an easy delivery. Used to bring on suppressed menstruation, anti-spasmodic for colic, Asthma, nervous coughs, eases rheumatic pain. Dosage: Put 1 tsp dried root in a cup of water, bring to boil, simmer 10 minutes drink x 3 a day.

"These are the things I know: You always throw spilled salt over your left shoulder, plant rosemary at your gate, keep lavender for luck and fall in love whenever possible." ~Alice Hoffman, Practical Magic

Yoga


The two forces of mind and prana maintain the rhythm of life and consciousness. Everything in the universe is evolving. Matter in its ultimate form is energy. The goal of yoga is to turn the body into solid energy. – Hatha Yoga Pradipika

Dhanurasana (bow pose)
  • Regulates digestive, eliminatory and reproductive organs.
  • Massages the liver and pancreas, use for yogic management of diabetes.
  • Stimulates the kidneys and alimentary canal.
  • Useful in treatment of various chest ailments.
  • Stimulates and regulates the endocrine glands and induces production of cortisone.
  • Adjusts the vertebral column, straightens a hunched back and dropped shoulders.
  • Useful for treating rheumatism.
  • Helps regulate the menstral cycle and corrects female infertility.
  1. Lie flat on the stomach with the forehead resting on the floor.
  2. Bend the knees and hold both ankles.
  3. Separate the knees.
  4. Inhale while slightly raising the knees, head and chest at the same time pull the feet away from the hands and upwards. The whole body should move simultaneously into the posture.
  5. Exhale whole lowering the body and relaxing on the floor.
Poetry

Robert Frost
http://www.shadowpoetry.com/resources/famous/frost/robert.html

Mending Wall

Something there is that doesn't love a wall,
That sends the frozen-ground-swell under it,
And spills the upper boulders in the sun;
And makes gaps even two can pass abreast.
The work of hunters is another thing:
I have come after them and made repair
Where they have left not one stone on a stone,
But they would have the rabbit out of hiding,
To please the yelping dogs. The gaps I mean,
No one has seen them made or heard them made,
But at spring mending-time we find them there.
I let my neighbour know beyond the hill;
And on a day we meet to walk the line
And set the wall between us once again.
We keep the wall between us as we go.
To each the boulders that have fallen to each.
And some are loaves and some so nearly balls
We have to use a spell to make them balance:
"Stay where you are until our backs are turned!"
We wear our fingers rough with handling them.
Oh, just another kind of out-door game,
One on a side. It comes to little more:
There where it is we do not need the wall:
He is all pine and I am apple orchard.
My apple trees will never get across
And eat the cones under his pines, I tell him.
He only says, "Good fences make good neighbours."
Spring is the mischief in me, and I wonder
If I could put a notion in his head:
"Why do they make good neighbours? Isn't it
Where there are cows? But here there are no cows.
Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
What I was walling in or walling out,
And to whom I was like to give offence.
Something there is that doesn't love a wall,
That wants it down." I could say "Elves" to him,
But it's not elves exactly, and I'd rather
He said it for himself. I see him there
Bringing a stone grasped firmly by the top
In each hand, like an old-stone savage armed.
He moves in darkness as it seems to me,
Not of woods only and the shade of trees.
He will not go behind his father's saying,
And he likes having thought of it so well
He says again, "Good fences make good neighbours."

by Robert Frost


Horizon’s Place And Time Meet by Cara E. Moore Chapbook


Amazon link


Music

Vocal training
http://www.mostentertaining.com/tutors/cara/



Nicole Kidman, Robbie Williams
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nmz6RX9gUQ

Something Stupid

I know I stand in line
Until you think you have the time
To spend an evening with me
And if we go someplace to dance
I know that there's a chance
You won't be leaving with me

Then afterwards we drop
into a quiet little place
And have a drink or two
And then I go and spoil it all
By saying something stupid
Like I love you

I can see it in your eyes
That you despise the same old lines
You heard the night before
And though it's just a line to you
For me it's true
And never seemed so right before

I practice every day
to find some clever
lines to say
To make the meaning come through
But then I think I'll wait
until the evening
gets late
And I'm alone with you

The time is right
Your perfume fills my head
The stars get red
And oh the night's so blue
And then I go and spoil it all
By saying something stupid
Like I love you
I love you...







No comments:

Post a Comment