Monday 23 August 2010

Crystal Arts And Health Blog

Topics that will be covered are Crystal Healing, Herbalism, Yoga, Music, Poetry, The Arts and activities of Crystal Arts And Health http://www.crystalartsandhealth.org.uk/

For those with a Kindle this blog can be located at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002FQJHC4

New Online training courses in Crystal Healing and Herbalism are available at http://crystalartsandhealth.coggno.com/shop

My book Crystal Healing & The Chakra System covers the Chakra system, Crystal identification and uses, making crystal essences and meditation with crystals. Is available as an ebook from http://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=239922 or as a paperback.

My book, Herbal Primer, newly released, covers herbal action classification, herbal identification, herbal preparation and recipes, including herbal teas, incense and potpourri. Is available as an ebook from http://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=796359 or soon as a paperback.

I am an Herbalist and Crystal Healing Practitioner and have a line of products Crystal Essence TM that combine, aromatherapy, herbal products and crystal essences for "Holistic Wellbeing for Auric and Physical Body"

See http://www.crystalartsandhealth.org.uk/ for the new Autumn/Winter Catalogue and for the new products in the e-shop. We have started making shaving soaps, solid shampoo soaps, and baby products and there are lots of new fun shapes for soaps, perfect for gift bags and wedding and event favours.

Crystal Healing

New squidoo lens about crystal healing and the chakra system http://www.squidoo.com/crystalartsandhealth
Using Crystals and Yoga Meditation to Detox Stress http://chakrayoga.suite101.com/article.cfm/using-crystals-and-yoga-meditation-to-heal-and-detox-stress



Lunar Crystals

The moon represents emotion and powerful instincts, patterns, ancestral and karmic inheritances. For all moon signs it is recommended to meditate with a bloodstone at the full moon to uncover hidden unfulfilled desires that are controlling your life.

It is possible to reprogram patterns of behavior and facilitate healthy sources of nurturing.

Moon in Virgo

Okenite – supports the conscious manifestation of higher energies on the earth. Reinforces cyclic nature, nothing stays the same. Positive traits – altruistic, caring, excellent memory, practical, ability to organize. Blue Topaz balances the need to be of service with own needs. Amethyst helps to set realistic goals.

Herbalism

http://herbalmedicine.suite101.com/article.cfm/herbal-remedies-for-frostbite-and-poor-circulation


Alkanet Root (Alkana tinctoria)

Root used as a dye.

Recipe for lip gloss: from Herbmoonhollow
Luscious Lips

2tsp alkanet root
8oz almond or grapeseed oil
2oz beeswax
1 tbsp honey
Orange essential oil

Simmer alkanet in oil for about 15-20 minutes, or until the oil has turned a deep red/black colour. The deeper the colour the redder the oil will be when strained and bottled. Strain, add beeswax, honey & essential oil.

Yoga


Alternate Leg Pull

  • Stretches and strengthens the tendons, ligaments and muscles of the legs and feet..
  • Reduces and prevents flabbiness in the abdomen and thighs
  1. Develops the back in the lumbar and shoulder areas
  2. Sit on the floor with legs extended straight out in front of you with feet together and back of knees touching the floor.
  3. Bend your right leg at the knee and bring the foot toward you so that you can take hold of it with both hands.
  4. Place the sole of your right foot against the upper inside of yor left thigh, wit right heel drawn as close to your groin as is possible.
  5. In slow-motion, bend forward and take hold of the most extreme part of your leg that you can hold comfortable. (may be knee, calf, ankle or foot)
  6. Bend your elbows outward slightly and hold onto your leg with your hands, pull gently and slowly forward, lowering your forehead as close you to your left knee as possible without strain. Make sure the back of your left knee is touching the floor. Breath slowly and close your eyes. Remain without motion for 20 seconds working up to 30 seconds over a couple of weeks.
  7. When you have completed with your left leg, slowly extend the right leg straight out before you. Now bend the left leg at the knee and bring it toward you so that you can take hold of your left foot with both hands. Repeat movements for this side. Do once on each side.
Poetry

Samuel Daniel
http://www.shadowpoetry.com/resources/famous/daniel/samuel.html

But Love Whilst That Thou Mayst Be Loved Again

But love whilst that thou mayst be loved again,
Now whilst thy May hath filled thy lap with flowers,
Now whilst thy beauty bears without a stain;
Now use the summer smiles ere winter lours.
And whilst thou spread'st unto the rising sun
The fairest flower that ever saw the light,
Now joy thy time before thy sweet be done;
And, Delia, think thy morning must have night,
And that thy brightness sets at length to west,
When thou wilt close up that which now thou show'st,
And think the same becomes thy fading best,
Which then shall most inveil and shadow most.
Men do not weigh the stalk for that it was,
When once they find her flower, her glory, pass.

Horizon’s Place And Time Meet by Cara E. Moore Chapbook
Poem from this collection http://www.gaias-garden.co.uk/library/ACheerfulCanvas.html

Amazon link
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Horizons-Place-Time-Meet-Collection/dp/0955539404/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1272790461&sr=8-1-catcorr For Ebook download Direct Link: http://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=25453

Music

Vocal training
http://www.mostentertaining.com/tutors/cara/



Mariah Carey 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0habxsuXW4g&feature=related

We Belong Together Lyrics
Artist (Band) :Mariah Carey

I didn't mean it
When I said I didn't love you so
I should have held on tight
I never should've let you go
I didn't know nothing
I was stupid
I was foolish
I was lying to myself
I couldn't have fathomed that I would ever
Be without your love
Never imagined I'd be
Sitting here beside myself

'Guess I didn't know you
'Guess I didn't know me
But I thought I knew everything
I never felt
The feeling that I'm feeling
Now that I don't
Hear your voice
Or have your touch and kiss your lips
'Cause I don't have a choice
Oh, what I wouldn't give
To have you lying by my side
Right here, 'cause baby

[Chorus:]

When you left
I lost a part of me
It's still so hard to believe
Come back baby please, 'cause
We belong together
Who else am I gonna lean on
When times get rough?
Who's gonna talk to me on the phone
Till the sun comes up?
Who's gonna take your place?
There ain't nobody better
Oh baby, baby
We belong together
I can't sleep at night
When you are on my mind
Bobby Womack's on the radio
Singing to me
'If you think you're lonely now'
Wait a minute
This is too deep, too deep
I gotta change the station
So I turn the dial
Trying to catch a break
And then I hear Babyface
I only think of you
And it's breaking my heart
I'm trying to keep it together
But I'm falling apart
I'm feeling all out of my element
I'm throwing things
Crying
Trying to figure out
Where the hell I went wrong
The pain reflected in this song
Ain't even half of what
I'm feeling inside
I need you
Need you back in my life (in my life, in my life), baby

 [Chorus]

 Baby!

 [Repeat chorus]

When you left
I lost a part of me
It's still so hard to believe
Come back, baby, please, 'cause
We belong together
Who am I gonna lean on
When times get rough?
Who's gonna talk to me on the phone
Till the sun comes up?
Who's gonna take your place?
There ain't nobody better.
Oh baby, baby
We belong together



No comments:

Post a Comment